Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

A-pillar Pods

Old 11-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

common sense will tell you that an a-pillar from an rd1 will fit an rd2 and vise versa.. honestly, i can't believe even the questions the n00bs ask...

look at a pic of an rd1, look at a pic of an rd2.. what differences can you see between them... front bumper, hood, rear bumper, hatch.. thats it for the most part.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:55 PM

i wasnt 100% sure they were the same.. that made him want to make sure they were the same before he paid for the gauge pod... damn, didn't think it was that big of a deal
Old 11-27-2007, 09:48 AM

one of the perks of being admins... we do not have to give simple answers. We can make you run around and around and around to figure out what we said.

I am understand the question though, the dash is totally different from RD1 to RD2, so people might suspect that more of the interior is different too.. though a small search would have answered the question.