Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

O2 Sensor Schematic

Old 12-26-2007, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

it might be me being stupid, but ultratibby's wiring diagram is totally upside down.

this is showing that ultratibby's diagram is reversed. i bet the numbers aren't correct either because it's reversed and upside down.

if anyone can take a photo of the wire and plug connected it wouldn't be hard to figure it out.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:40 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ Dude, you should check out the new HMAService.com. You can now read all of the TSBs instead of just searching for a speciffic year only!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ('hyundai TSB 99-90-012 2000 MY CONNECTOR PIN NUMBERING')</div><div class='quotemain'>description:Hyundai has made a change in the connector numbering format for all model year 2000 Electrical Troubleshooting Manuals (ETMs).The new connector numbering format does not physically affect the wires or connectors in the vehicle, just the numbers in the ETMs used to describe them.examples
If you are diagnosing a circuit, use the ETM. If you have a question about how the wire locations are numbered in the connectors, please call the Hyundai Techline.</div>