Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

My updated shopping list for my Tib

Old 09-25-2008, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(97redtib @ Sep 25 2008, 11:57 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>what was it?? it just sucks cuz i just put new ones on, the top one i can probably get to myself its the one after the CAT cuz i would have to jack up the car...which i cant do LOL!!
oh yeah and it has a new clutch in it as well i forgot to add that to the list</div>
Try taking them back for warranty replacement (to the place you bought them) smile.gif
Old 09-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I'll scan it and look at the realtime data to see if the O2 sensors are working properly.

Ugh yeah that was a pretty obvious issue on the van busy. It had an O2 sensor and cyl 3 misfire code...the O2 sensor might still be an issue I am not sure, but the misfire was from a completely crushed electrode on the cyl 3 spark plug. lol. The spark plug gap was 0.00 and the arm was bent down beside the core. lol. It sucked.