Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

my little CEL problem

Old 08-03-2004, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Underbody Lights - Neons or L.E.D's?

ok... i thought it was fixed.

here is my story: got my header installed oh about a month ago. we took the cat completely off... so yea... kinda figured i'd throw a CEL. well i take a trip to the lake and yes my CEL does come on... woo i didnt care. Decided to go ahead and fix my problem cuz its a really bright light and is rather annoying at night. took the car to the muffler shop... had him weld on a cat and move the second 02 sensor behind the cat. took my car home and reset the ECU... my CEL is gone and i now have no problems right.... WRONG. about a week ago im drivin on the highway goin to my g-mas house and My CEL comes on AGAIN. what do i do. did i fry the 02 sensor? do i need to buy another and try it out.... do i need to buy an 02 simulator.... what should i do here? HELP

Cody
Old 08-04-2004, 12:10 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX
Default Re: Type R Wing Group Buy *1 Spot Available*

Where can you get an O2 Simulator?
Old 08-04-2004, 08:13 AM

Default Re: North East Chapter Members

Before going to all of that trouble, take the car to Autozone and find out what the computer says.

It is possible that this has nothing to do with your exhaust and you don't want to spend money trying to correct the wrong thing. wink.gif
Old 08-04-2004, 09:44 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Tiburon Rally August 21

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TibRacer01)</div><div class='quotemain'>Before going to all of that trouble, take the car to Autozone and find out what the computer says.

It is possible that this has nothing to do with your exhaust and you don't want to spend money trying to correct the wrong thing. :wink:</div>

Exactly. Beat me to it.
Old 08-04-2004, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Interior Paint Ideas

but what else could it be really... i mean honestly my car had NO problems before i did the header... oh, i live over two hours from any autozone too... haha, small problem but i can go that far if needed. i just figured since the problem happened RIGHT after i installed the header that it had something to do with it.

hobgoblin... 02 simulator... JEGS baby. they have them.
Old 08-04-2004, 02:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Interior Paint Ideas

Other places will do it besides Autozone mang.