Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Mr. Taillight High Beam Fog Light Kits

Old 04-25-2008, 03:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Apr 14 2008, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oh cool!! But I'm not sure which part you're supposed to short together... And I assume you put the foglight relay back in too? Any chance you could get a picture?</div>

yes in Pa it is the same way, no more than 1 set of lights on at any given time,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Apr 14 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^^ That is true. However, if my high beams are on, there shouldn't be anybody around, so nobody will know. Plus, I prefer the convenience of driving with just my fogs on, no headlights, no high beams, so it's worth doing for me.</div>

You would have you low and high beams on when no one is on the road in fount of you, but there may still be police sitting on the road on either side of you, in a speed trap for instance, that could see your lights.

Still up to you, but i have never had luck with law enforcement....I've been pulled over for window tint and they padded me down and throughly searched my car. So i know if i did that, i would be pulled over and tazored for inciting a riot and threatening a police officer as well as the fine for the light infraction.