Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Motoria Catback..

Old 04-13-2006, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Can a silencer be added to this muffler?
Old 04-13-2006, 10:14 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

if you're trying to purchase this item, it'll be a while 'till Importshark gets them in stock.

I've ordered from Tom @ importshark almost 2 months ago, and had problems with Canadian customs

then Fedex lost half of the shipment....and Tom isn't being very responsive or quick about this situation

he did say he'll try to get more parts in, but if you hate waiting like i do, then go buy another catback.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:09 AM

Bullfrog, I think it said that it comes with a silencer.

And yes, that will be fine, I'm waiting on my new wheels and Tires to get here first.
Old 04-15-2006, 09:14 AM

^^^ I think he means that he wants to add another muffler (a seccond one).

by the way where can i buy that CAT (i cant get through inspection i have an open cat with nothing in it (its 37 cm long thats 14,58 inch).

Thanks in advance
Old 04-15-2006, 01:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

The catback doesnt replace your cat. Buying the exhaust then angleing it is pretty stupid. That makes more back press which u dont want. If u were to mod that exhaust I would straight pipe the glasspack so u dont have that huge rice tip. And replace the resonater with a small glass pack. Right now I have hotshot header and a Motoria catback for my exhaust and it isnt to loud. Also a turbo makes everything very quiet. If I had a turbo I think all I would want in the exhaust is the turbine and a cat, maybe a glasspack too.

it does come with a silencer kinda defeats the purpose of the hi flow exhaust and cats are on ebay.