Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

mods to get into 15s?

Old 07-20-2004, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine)</div><div class='quotemain'>just occured to me.. you want to spend money to go fast? get a set of 13 inch lightweight drag racing rims... bolt them on with a set of slicks, between the lighter weight, better grip, and possibly smaller diameter.. you should be quicker.. provided you do not grenade your CV joints from all the grip</div>
Hes talking about your glove compartment door has a metal plate inside of it. Why do you think it shuts nicely. Its ricer weight lol. Every little bit counts.
Old 07-20-2004, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TibNRice)</div><div class='quotemain'>redz wtf are you talking about...big metal plate infront of the glove box in the door? that makes no sense...i'm trying to picture that in my mind and can't where the hell sit he metal plate wanna refrase that for me?</div>

Sorry I missed this man, yeah, take out your glovebox, then when it's out, take the FRONT off, there's like 4 or 6 screws that hold it in place. When it's off, you'll see this HUGE plate.

I've got pics of it, I'll show you later.