Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

LOL - autozone/advanced auto people...

Old 11-26-2004, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: ringtones

i live in a small city. Auto Zone is all we have. that store gets alllll the ricers. Since they've opened, i've seen so many like Oldsmobile Ciera's w/ fart cans on 'em its not even funny...

it all depends on where you live
Old 11-28-2004, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Since Tibbychick posted her bewbs

we dont even sell fart cans an Autozone.. at least at mine we dont.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Kspec Maintec Header/Turbo Manifold GB *10/27 UPDATE*

I love going to Autozone and telling them that I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon and they don't have my part. Then I tell them that it is an Elantra and suddnely they have my part.

This has happened a few times with various exhaust gaskets.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:21 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: 11-28-04 Desktops

i went to autozone to buy my battery. this @$$face starts goin' on about how he hates tiburons and his bad experience test driving an RD. then i wn: him when i told him, "try test driving turbocharged one?"

f**cker... :roll: probably owns a civic...

they told me they didn't have a battery for me. i got someone else and he found one for it. stupid anti-tiburon crap. i'm so glad to be the underdog!
Old 11-30-2004, 02:06 AM

Default Re: FS: Brand new 340cc BETA I injectors

ok guys, all time best one right here..i work at the Advance Auto here in town, being one of the managers i usualy see alot of dumb stuff. Well today topped it all.. in my three years of parts experience ive seen nothing like this...

a customer calls on the phone, asks me if i have a temp sensor for a 98 mercury mystique. I say yes, he says, hey..i know its common sense that when you unhook the coolant temp sensor, the thermostat stays open right? well my mercury overheated still..how come? so i said, you do know that by unhooking your coolat sensor it didnt do a damn thing to cool the motor correct? and he said no dude, all my buddies unhook there temp sensors so that there motors run cooler, u can read it on the gauge *since they drop down from no power going to them* i proceeded to tel him that sensors meant nothing to thermostats, and he told me i was a liar..i laughed pretty damn hard at this one... oh yea. i also love the guys that say

" its like, an 88 chevy...not sure which motor, but it has power locks, i need motor mounts...

i hate ignorant people! evil.gif
Old 11-30-2004, 02:08 AM

Default Re: LOL - autozone/advanced auto people...

AHH SORRY GUYS I DONT KNOW WHTA HAPPEND..HOW DO I DELETE ONE OF THOSE REPLYS...DAMN IM STILL A STUPID NEWBIE.. sorry about that, REDZ dont go to hard on me
!
Old 11-30-2004, 07:05 AM

Default Re: Warranty Query...

Don;t worry man.. while the story was funny, we did not need to read it three times. I deleted the first two for you... it happens, don't sweat it.