Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

LOL - autozone/advanced auto people...

Old 11-23-2004, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Best car game??????

Canadian (Crappy) Tire
haha lol.gif

Oh nevermind, only the canucks will get that laugh.gif

Carry on,... tongue.gif
Old 11-23-2004, 09:24 PM

Default Re: new motor gona na tune.. no more FI for me.. what can i

i think im the dumbest person who works at my autozone. But I know what you are talking about supercow. When I recently bought my red top I looked into the computer and it said no batteries worked with my car. I knew mine would work so I bought it anyways. On the flipside of your arguement I hate dumb customers that come in and we have to read thier mind on what they need.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:30 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: CF Hatch

when it comes to batteries, everyone pay attention to this:

use a BCI Group number 35! It fits fine. most places don't list it because it's not the stock size. the reason why they don't recommend it cuz of the hold down... but all you need is a little convincing, and it will go in fine..

at Sears, we tell people to use group 47 batteries. Our "international" battery. It's also the most expensive battery.

Just make sure the group 35 battery has the same or greater CCA rating.

and.... i voted for Napa. they give us EXCELLENT service to our store.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:05 PM

Default Re: RIP Black Tiburon

The problem is that if you go to Optima's website and look at the Tiburon, they will tell you that no battery fits. However I think just about any size will fit. The dimensions differ by a few fractions of an inch, but they all work fine with the stock mounting bracket. I have a redtop in my car and the fit is perfect.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:46 PM

Default Re: RDTiburon Decals!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dweet)</div><div class='quotemain'>. On the flipside of your arguement I hate dumb customers that come in and we have to read thier mind on what they need.</div>

aint that a b****..i hate that,
Can i help you?
yea my husband needs brake pads
for what?
i dont konw its a truck..a blue one..

haha..makes me g et a lil frustrated sometimes!
Old 11-23-2004, 11:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: HELP: Why do I get the ticking noise?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AEMTIB01)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dweet)</div><div class='quotemain'>. On the flipside of your arguement I hate dumb customers that come in and we have to read thier mind on what they need.</div>

aint that a b****..i hate that,
Can i help you?
yea my husband needs brake pads
for what?
i dont konw its a truck..a blue one..

haha..makes me g et a lil frustrated sometimes!</div>

lol, soo true at work people always call and say my pc isn't connecting to the internet, how do i fix it. I've gotten to the point now I just say, we will come out for 45 an hour plus 15 onsite or 45 an hour if you bring it in. most people are like, oh, thanks. then I never hear from them again.... Sometimes I just wonder whats going through peoples heads.

hehe, or the people who ask us what kind of pc to buy... (we build them as well) laugh.gif
Old 11-25-2004, 11:22 AM

Default Re: rdtiburon site communication Suggestion

People's stupidity does not only go that far. WAY back when I was college, I pumped gas for a living (full service only in NJ) and people would pull up and say "filler up" and look at me like I know what grade gas they wanted and if they were paying by cash or credit card.

I do not know about the rest of you, but I failed my mind reading course in college, least I think I did, I never heard anything from the teacher.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:12 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: Happy Turkey Day

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine)</div><div class='quotemain'>I do not know about the rest of you, but I failed my mind reading course in college, least I think I did, I never heard anything from the teacher.</div>

lol. never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

customer at work "yea, i need to get a tire fixed, it keeps on going low on air"
"ok, which tire"
"i dunno, that one?" DUH... morons
Old 11-26-2004, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Texas Should Secede....

ok NAPA is officially the employer of retarded people. So I go in there early today to order some colder plugs and clamps for my intercooler piping. Well the guy brings out clamps that are too small. I said I need one size bigger because they wont work with my 2.5" piping. THEN I thought I ordered them. So I come back couple hours later and he brings out the same f*cking ones. WTF so now if I cant find some bigger clamps Im screwed. So to prove my point i made him bring out the tubing i bought from them I am using for mycouplers and what do you know the friggin clamps barely fit around it. Oh and then he said just spray some WD40 on the inside of the tubing to get the piping to slide in there. And I said yeah but do that then add 10-15psi of air through there and you'll blow it right back off. :roll:
Old 11-26-2004, 02:49 PM

Default Re: manual ...rolling at a stop..**UPDATE**

It's funny... if I go to NAPA, I usually find V8 and truck guys. I go to autozone, I see more imports... PepBoys.. that is THE place for rice around here... and I am just not talking the imported stuff either.