Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Ka-power N1 Style Straight Cut Burn Tip Universal Muffler W/silencer (ka-rs310t)

Old 04-10-2006, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For all of those looking to buy some good quality Mufflers for Cheap, I came across a website that sells KA-Power N1 Style mufflers for $50.00 ....It's cheap in my opinion, for I was going to buy a Carbon Fiber muffler that I was going to get for $200 but is $500 for everyone else. Also, Those Drag wheels on there, the ones I'm getting are only $445.00. I'll also have money left over to do Leather Seats with red stripes down the center that says "Tiburon" (The '03+ Tiburon emblems in the headrest..not too big of a fan on the Tiburon Emblem on our Models...) cool.gif
Old 04-10-2006, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Please don't put a tuscon badge on your seats..
I'm not much of a fan of these mufflers, but it is a good price and they are better than your usual rice can. I'd prefer a magnaflow myself though.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:19 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Got any photos of the mufflers? We could determine a lot from the photos. Just copy/paste the photo url here, but the website would also be another good thing to check out. Everything depends on the quality.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:21 PM

I'm not putting a Tuscani Badge on my seats...It's the '03 Tiburon <--- Like that style Emblem...not the Cursive (sp) design...Sorry, I forgot to post the site up...D'oh!

http://store.racinglab.com/kan1ststcutb.html
Old 04-10-2006, 02:24 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Yeah looks like a good deal. I bet that's the one I had, although I don't know how many other N1 replicas there are.

I prefer magnaflow but Mags are really heavy, about 20 pounds heavier than N1's.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:27 PM

Yeah I don't want that much swaying weight while going through the Corners, And I'm not even thinking about doing the Dual Exhaust thing...LMAO!