Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Info Needed

Old 06-18-2007, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok guys, i need some info.

1) For any1 who has travelled to korea from canada or the US, what is customs like? i have a friend going over for a modelling contract, and im hopeing she can bring me some stuff home, i just don't want her to get in trouble

2) can any1 find the font, that is on the rear of a rd1? it spells out "tiburon" it's kinda written, but its weird, and i wanna know what it is

thats all i can think of for now, but im sure more will come
Old 06-18-2007, 08:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

dragonfly is the closest font for us. and just because im curious, what you looking to get back here?

customs from jamaica to US wasnt bad. I think youll be fine as long as youre not bringing to much back. I know they didnt even check anything that we had
Old 06-18-2007, 10:01 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ericy321 @ Jun 18 2007, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>dragonfly is the closest font for us. and just because im curious, what you looking to get back here?

customs from jamaica to US wasnt bad. I think youll be fine as long as youre not bringing to much back. I know they didnt even check anything that we had</div>

Well I dunno, I'm jsut thinking a few things over in korea are probly cheaper than over here, or atleast more rare, so wheather its something big like a bumper, exhaust system, or hearders, or just something small like headlights or clear corners, I figure it's atleast worth looking into
Old 06-19-2007, 04:57 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

gotta get soju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 10:55 PM

SURELY someone has been to korea and back.....