Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Hotshot Headers For Rds: Potential For Groupbuy

Old 09-15-2005, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tdonnell, in the end, it's up to you. I don't know much about the Hwarang header except I think its a 4-1.

SilentSecret, nothing at all. If you're lucky, he might sell you the set he tests for a little less and waive the installation. But that depends on how many decide to go for these headers. As Patrick said, these are the best headers available for this price.

Redz, I know you said that before. It's under the car that we are both concerned about. That's why we need someone to take their pre-2002 tib to their shop and let them work on it.

If SilentS or anyone else agrees, I can set up a visit. Then we can actually see these start shipping within a couple days after Hotshot confirms fitment.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

There aren't any dyno results for this header??? They're not the prettiest extractors I've seen so hopefully they're designed that way for a reason wink1.gif

If that is in fact a pic of the actual Tiburon header, I don't think it'll fit the RD without modification (not mine anyway)... It looks way too short sad.gif
Old 09-15-2005, 09:54 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

hopefully we can get a set that will fit the 1.8l...i want one.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:21 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I'm ALL over this guys. Socal owner of 3 tibs, hmmmm, yeeeaaaah, I think I'll do it. Calls to be made to OBX and Hotshot tomorrow.

Edit:

Oh yeah for sure, I just printed up directions, I'll bring the car by tomorrow and tell you guys what I find out.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:12 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

im interested. can someone verify the fitting and im in all the way. how fast would these be made?
Old 09-16-2005, 10:30 AM

Chris,

They are closed on Fridays.

Please make sure you tell John that you spoke with Aviv when you drive over there on Monday.

I was hoping flyryde could sell these for hotshot as well.

Let us know what happens. Hopefully, this is the start of a beautiful relationship. laugh.gif

Aviv
Old 09-16-2005, 11:31 AM

Just out of curiousity... why is everyone interested in their headers?

The price is close to the HVE headers from aussie land. Dam i miss those headers...
Old 09-16-2005, 05:17 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

better than obx, cheaper than rside. thats my interest in them
Old 09-16-2005, 05:25 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Hey Aviv, weird twist of fate...

I'm glad they weren't open today, I didn't even know that until just now when I read this.

Long story short, I didn't know so I drove out there. Me and John had a great 30-40 minute conversation on the parts, the industry, the BS, all that.

Trust me when I say, that HotShot and FlyRyde are going to be hand in hand for a long long ass time.

Oh and as fate would have it, I showed up just before lunch, only to find the dude in charge was at lunch for the next hour. So I went by my buddies audio shop and hung out there for a while. Then when I came back and John was there, a truck happened to show up with some boxes. In one of the boxes there just happened to be a header for the BetaII

It was simply meant to be.

I grabbed a shot of the header in the bay of my car, looking hot. It'll bolt right up. And the bottom side just bolts up to stock, on the GK. If it doesn't bolt up on the RD, we'll get a flange on there that will.

I set up my account with them and spoke about many many parts to be made. He basically told me (and his wife reinforced it) that he can make me exactly what I want, whatever it may be. So look for new Hot Shot products, as well as new FlyRyde private labeled products.

Can you say AirRam strut bar. How about Stainless Rad hoses. And uhhm, yeah we'll toss in a nice turbo set up. I'm hoping that that PRS6 can be had for a good deal, so I can offer it in my turbo set ups.

Edit:

Old 09-16-2005, 07:01 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

^ Good work Chris! fing02.gif