Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

HKS exhaust for Tiburon, need opinions

Old 08-22-2002, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>HE-MAN:
I have a carbon fiber/kevlar muffler bolted on to the axle back piece of an MBRP exhaust pipe. I would like to get rid of it if anyone is interested.

The carbon fibers and kevlar are inter-woven, its very nice. Straight through canister with a huge 4" mouth. The thing sounds bad ass...that is why I got a quieter muffler, hehe. It has a silencer too.

It should bolt right on to your exhaust. I have pics since I got a digi cam.</div>is it hks or just one with cf and kvlr?
Old 08-22-2002, 11:18 AM

As far as I know, HKS doesn't have Kevlar in any of their exhaust systems. I doubt they ever will because then they would need a license from DuPont(ALOT OF $$$$$$$$$$$)
Old 08-22-2002, 11:21 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>BoOm:
As far as I know, HKS doesn't have Kevlar in any of their exhaust systems. I doubt they ever will because then they would need a license from DuPont(ALOT OF $$$$$$$$$$$)</div>aww...ic
dude your car looks bad azz...i never really liked them but you car looks good man.
Old 08-22-2002, 05:45 PM

this is just random question... but long,

never knew Texas had a K-Town...

always learn something...