Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

HID Kit

Old 08-27-2004, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: thoughts on airram and bbtb

ah yes, i could imagine what they will say..

since the bulb is good now, with no dirt in the glass, no crack, no defect at all, they all say that is your optics that is wrong...
and then try again to check lenses, leveling system, wiring etc...
(and the kit was quite *old* - like 2 years i think.. it worked for just 1 an half)

i'm not worried about one bulb 'cause in the worst of the cases, i can always buy a new one.. they are all 99% compatible and BTW both of them seems really ok right now, like new.
..i was checking if the left one was a little bit out of his own position/axe, (thinking at a bad optical light point or so) but it was really blocked in the right place..

i was scared about the optics of my left light.. i was thinking that the bubl was too close to the optic/lense with the voltage arc and near to fry everythink... but i can't explain how the halogen turned to be perfect (if it was an optic problem, with H7's too i should have the same problem at the wall)

now i think i'll try to use the kit in some others way.. maybe in my bike, cause i have the same H7 for low beam :roll: ... but i love too much my tibby to risk in this way oops.gif