Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2005, 06:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHAHAHA! yes i got the keys out. I felt really freakin stupid when he walked up. looked at my car, went to the truck grab what looked like a blood pressure tester thinger. and a long rod with a hook at the end. he stuck that pump in the side of the window pushing it far enough away to stick the rod in there. grabbed the lock and VIOLA! I was pissed it only took about 30 seconds, but such is life. I asked to make it worth both our times if I could lock them in there again?

He didnt find that funny.....

This all happened after he asked if I had full cov. insur. and he said nevermind with the hammer then.. Now I have a question.. If I wanted my window broken. Would I have called an "Expert"?
Old 02-09-2005, 06:43 AM

LOL... They same thing happened to me .. Well Sort of, i was on a business trip and was half awake. When i was putting my suitcase in the trunk i thought man what would happen if i locked my keys in the car. Then as i shut my trunk i noticed my keys on the trunk floor.... You know the stomach dropping feeling you get? Yeah well that was me. So i called AAA and he did the same thing, actually at first he was what is that? I said "a tiburon", he said .. "NEver broke into one of thsoe before.." So after he attempted to read his "How to break into cars for dummies"He did the pump thingy with the hook... When they pump that thing it makes the most sicking sounds .. it's like a crunchin snapping sound .. I though i was going to have a heart attack..
Old 02-09-2005, 07:00 AM

Well Buugie, at least you got your keys without having to break the glass..
Old 02-09-2005, 07:24 AM

I have a phobia of locking my keys inside, like, seriusly, i sometimes like wait 5 minuts thinking where are my keys, and then i notice this bad taste in my mouth and find themt here, whenever i go into my trunk after school i always put the key hook thingy in my mouth and the keys dangle like that. I have a bad habbit of sometimes not always remembering to lock it, not anymore, though realy. Cuz i got a remote for the doors sooo, im deathly afraid of having anyone break into my car.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:46 AM

As I usually have my hands full when getting in or out of any of my cars (or van) I found it best to have extras made up and stuffed in my wallet.

While it has been a long time since I did lock my keys in the car.. I do have a nasty habit of leaving them in the rear trunk lock and walking away.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

I never ever leave my keys in the car, even if I'm standing right next to it. My car seems to be posessed by a door locking spirit (I know there has to be a fault somewhere but I can't find it). This is no joke, the doors will just lock themselves any time (standing still, driving along, even when you've just unlocked them), it freaks the wife out all the time. It has made me so paranoid about the keys being locked in that they're never left in the car unless I'm in there with them.