Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2005, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i used my last road side assisstance for the next 3 months... hope my car doesnt decide to get blowout while i am already rolling on my donut or the alternator take a ****.. this sucks.. she locked the keys in the car 2 days ok too.... we got lucky then cuase she left the window down about 2 inches...
Old 02-08-2005, 04:46 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

after it happened the first time you should have got a spare made..they're like $3, then just keep it somewhere safe.
i locked mine in my car once, but luckily i have a broken sunroof so i had my little sister climb in and get them.smile.gif guess im not much help though..
Old 02-08-2005, 04:47 PM

left it open two inches? lol, no offense but someone seems abit clutzy. you couldent get it open with a two inch gap? awww c'mon man improvise lol.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:48 PM

Ohh man, I thought you had the windows rolled all the way up..at least you got the problem solved
Old 02-08-2005, 04:50 PM

hmmm... i believe i said that was the other day. I think i could have improvised with a 2 inch gap....... I dont think I would have posted here. but its all good.

I did make a spare... I didnt work. LOL. go figure.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:56 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

damn.
so they're still in the car?
Old 02-08-2005, 05:11 PM

lol and i thought i was the thread moron lol, i think he already got the keys out dude. Spares come in handy wink1.gif and thats the moral of the story.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:28 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Kit, I believe Buu was refering to the last time his g/f locked the keys in the car and there was a 2-inch gap in the window which would be no prob. He posted here now because there is no gap and his g/f did it again! You are still the official forum moron until further notice...

So Buu, are the keys still locked in there? You got a spare made and it didn't work? Did the dealership make it? Well I guess they would have had to since you didn't have a key to give to a key shop. Nevermind. Our cars windows pop outta place real easy and you should be able to pop the door latch open with a coat hanger that has a caurved tip (lkike a fish hook). Just patience and skill is needed. It may push your window outta track (fixable) and scratch up your door lock switcha little (not that noticable) but it'll work, I've done it. It's very hard because the switch is slippery and you have to pull up at the exactly right angle and when you pull up pull away from the car but not so much that the coat hanger slips off. Good luck! If you have any expeirence with picking locks I suggest picking the hatch lock (on the trunk).That's pretty easy too if ya know how to.
I learned how to pick a lock on Howstuffworks.com lol, no joke.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:31 PM

his father has the spare key. lol i meant dad, ummm, if you have to pick any lock id recomend the trunk cuz if u have central locking then its realy hard and takes alotta preasure to turn the key; the trunk lock is alot easier to turn.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:33 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you have any expeirence with picking locks I suggest picking the hatch lock (on the trunk).That's pretty easy too if ya know how to.</div>

Thanks kit.........thanks. eyeroll.gif