Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

headers for 2005 I4 tiburon

Old 02-11-2008, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default headers for 2005 I4 tiburon

i would like to know if anyone knows what are some good header for a tiburon? I've heard of obx, ark, shark racing, obx, and the new kfx performance headers.

If anyone has used any tell me if you liked them or not?

Thank You,
Kliment
Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Out of the ones that you listed, I know OBX is the cheapest, and alot of people have had issues with them rusting and turning colors. If you dont care about that and looking to go the inexpensive route, you could get them and then just cover them with heat/header wrap. Or get them ceramic coated. smile.gif

If you're looking for big gains in performance, all of them will be around the same (give or take a few horses), but for the most part you'll see the same gains pretty much with any of them. Do you have a standard or auto transmission? Depending on your tranny, you might opt for either a 4-2-1 or 4-1 header depending on where you want your power band from the header to be at. wink.gif
Old 02-13-2008, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005/Hyundai/Tiburon

Thanks a lot for your information.