Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Header + Exhaust In Gta

Old 01-25-2006, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your gonna go custom I have to recommend a magnaflow muffler. Im using a catco hi-flow cat and a 5x8x18" magnaflow muffler. Ive got 2.5" piping that was done by Midas. I LOVE the way my car sounds. It is much more aggresive sounding than stock, but in NO way is that nasty ricey "can of bees" exhaust either. I paid a little under $450.00 for everything including the install.

Do this:
Catco hi-flow cat
Magnaflow 5x8x18" offset muffler
2.25 or 2.5" piping (depends on your future plans)
If you really dont want much sound at all than add a glasspack

DOnt have headers cuz Im still waiting for all this turbo crap to be under my hood instead of under my bed. So I cant say anything about them.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:03 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightShark @ Jan 21 2006, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>either try International Automotive on Midway or Zorro by Dundas and Dixie both in Mississauga</div>

nightshark, can you give me phone # for zorro?

just called Internation Automotive...$900 cad for custom piping + magnaflow hi-flow cat + magnaflow muffler + install...

a lot more than i expected...and they said glasspack was illegal! anyone heard of this in canada????
Old 01-25-2006, 09:24 AM

Ok now I dont know about the law in Canada, but the guy you talked to prolly thought you meant to put it there in place of a cat. I know you said that you wanted a cat as well, its just that a lot of people use them instead of a cat.

OR

Im an idoit and I dont know about the laws in Canada and its totally illegal to have them on your car for some reason. Which could be possible bc from what I hear modding a car in Canada is a huge no-no.

Also order you muffler and cat off ebay. They are th cheapest I got both of mine for under $100.00 total.