Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Hazards/turn Signals Not Working

Old 03-29-2006, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

He has a 98 fx as stated in the first post. If zoned does not have one, I might still have a first gen hazzard switch.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:05 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (floppypapaya @ Mar 29 2006, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If I have to buy a new one where is the best place to get one?
Can I pick it up at a local parts store or is it something I can only order from hyundai/online?</div>

I would leave those options for last...

First, i would make phone calls and visit my local junkers for that.

Second, check the FOR SALE forum, a couple of guys are parting out their cars here, i believe all of them ar RD1's, i recommend tdonnel, he's a good guy to deal with
Old 04-02-2006, 06:59 PM

My signals and dash lights wouldn't work once. It turned out that the fuse didn't seat in far enough. I spread the tines on the fuse some and pushed it back in. It's worked fine since.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:36 PM

Ok, so now I replaced the hazard switch and I am still having the same problem: no turn signals, no hazards. When playing with the hazard switch, occasionally (very occasionally) the hazards or turn signal will work for a second then drop out. The relay seemed ok and the fuses as well, I double checked all fuses and made sure they were connected fully. I am thinking about buying a relay and then seeing what happens from there, anyone selling a relay cheap?