Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Found A New Korean Site, Thanks To Topspeedfx

Old 04-19-2007, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tanc @ Apr 19 2007, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>JonGTR doesn't live in Korea BUT

Mad_John does fing02.gif</div>

ya thats what i ment, lol. i knew it was a john just to lazy to look 02.gif
Old 04-19-2007, 02:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Muffin @ Apr 19 2007, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>this site is sick!!
anyone think we could get john gtr, or someone in korea to buy parts and ship them to rdt members... by the sounds of it sfr might take a while to get the parts for us if at all sad.gif

blacktibs, the second kit u were thinking about in ur future rd2 kit thread is basicly a copy of a kit on there if u hadent noticed</div>

Why would it take awhile for SFR? No one has asked for anything from there yet, so SFR hasn't checked on any of it.

I said in the FIRST POST, where most info usually is in a thread, if anyone wants anything, contact SFR in our subforums about it.

Not one person yet.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:57 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

I <3 the wheels, especially the black "Ray's" styled rims. "Ken's", lol.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:01 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 19 2007, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why would it take awhile for SFR? No one has asked for anything from there yet, so SFR hasn't checked on any of it.

I said in the FIRST POST, where most info usually is in a thread, if anyone wants anything, contact SFR in our subforums about it.

Not one person yet.</div>
ya i know what u said, unlike some people i read the thread before posting tongue.gif
anyway i thought this post in the korean bodykits thread was about getting single kits like this
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KDMguy @ Apr 10 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No we can't
Please do some search why especially the thread we have for sideskirt GB and bulk shipping is the only way
at this moment
KDMguy</div>
i just dont see to much chance of getting a gb on any of these, theres a good selection so not to many people will like the same kits. unless we were able to all make on big order with what we wanted from the site and break it up from there...(if someone in korean would do this i bet they could charge a small base price+the buyers order)

unless of course sfr really can get single items rolleyes.gif
Old 04-20-2007, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 19 2007, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why would it take awhile for SFR? No one has asked for anything from there yet, so SFR hasn't checked on any of it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Muffin @ Apr 20 2007, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>unless of course sfr really can get single items rolleyes.gif</div>

so why dont u just ask them? like redz said not one person has asked for anything.

i havent asked because everytime i go to look at something i get a pop-up message that says something in korean, then i'm redirected to the main page of the site. so i never even get to look at anything.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:03 AM

There has been one post to SFR about the multi-colored rubber shift boot. It was just posted yesterday and SFR hasn't posted a response.

On translating the text on YahoCar...I've had some success translating bits and pieces using babblefish, here's the link Babblefish Free Translator...all you have to do is highlight portions of text, copy it and then paste it into this translator...make sure you set the language to Korean --> English. Works pretty well.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:09 AM

Location: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 19 2007, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why would it take awhile for SFR? No one has asked for anything from there yet, so SFR hasn't checked on any of it.

I signed up for sfr's forums after you told me to make a post there about the products (april 16th), but I still haven't got my "acceptance" e-mail back from sfr veryifing my username, etc. so I can't sign in or make a post.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:24 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shimanomtber87 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I signed up for sfr's forums after you told me to make a post there about the products (april 16th), but I still haven't got my "acceptance" e-mail back from sfr veryifing my username, etc. so I can't sign in or make a post.</div>

Redz statement was regarding the SFR subforum on this site...not SFR's forum. You don't need a username or anything...here's a link right to it...SFR Subforum...SFR gets online frequently and will reply to any posts in this subforum.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:30 AM

ya im gonna go post over there in a sec, just wasnt really sure what he ment... i dont have the money for a kit yet anyway just looking for now...
Old 04-20-2007, 11:40 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Apr 20 2007, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i havent asked because everytime i go to look at something i get a pop-up message that says something in korean, then i'm redirected to the main page of the site. so i never even get to look at anything.</div>

Dude, it says like 4 times in this thread, you <span style="color:#2E8B57"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">HAVE TO VIEW IT IN INTERNET EXPLODER!</span></span>

LOL

BTW folks, I'm not going to say much about it yet, but you may be able to get ALL of these bodykits soon, if our current dealings work out.