Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Fixed: Noisy Vibration Engine Idle

Old 11-16-2006, 05:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

^^^

it also helps to clean the IM and throttle body with some cleaner from your part store

i used valoline or however u spell it...it increase throttle reponse...its only about 5 bucks

i forgot which member said they used it every month...i will use it every month for now on espically seeing that i am to lazy to put on a oil catch can
Old 11-16-2006, 09:34 AM

^^^^^^

Is that the stuff you just spray in there? or just a cleaner to help you clean it by hand? If you can remember the rest of the name too, that'd make it a bit easier to find... otherwise I'll just go browsing. THNX
Old 11-16-2006, 10:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Sorry for being off topic DTN... ^^^^ I've heard to use seafoam Deep Creep, supposedly works really well. Probably going to get some today. You simply spray it in and run your car. Search though, there's a bunch of good topics on it. Also going to pick up a PCV for my Tiburon and my Dad's Elantra. Screwdriver also has a topic going right now for stuff like that.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:27 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

^^^

it is the valoine throttle body and im cleaner

and all you do is spray it in there...i have not tried to attempt to take the im of and really clean it until i get my oil catch can...and plus my wife is in michigan and i need a second car handy just in case something pops up
Old 11-24-2006, 12:40 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

holy sh*T, warning to Canadian people!!!

I went to part source the other day to pick up a PCV, and it costs 15 bucks taxes in.....talk about ripoffs....

if any of my fellow Canadian tib owners are planning to change their PCV, GET IT FROM US!!!