Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Finally My Exhaust Sounds Good

Old 11-27-2007, 06:35 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Nov 27 2007, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^duncan, what kind of muffler and headers do you have? hahah, ride quality all depends on our wheel wells man. if our wheel wells were bigger we could have 235/45/17's and not feel as many bumps, like a G35. but since our cars are small and wheel wells are small we are forced to use rubber bands.

there was only 1 cat and two sensors. the first Pre-cat sensor is stock all stock and i did not rewire anything on it. All I did was plug it into the downpipe. The second post-cat sensor is the Bosch, and the wires might be wired wrong and it's plugged into the catco with bung behind it.

so Bank 1 sensor is the second post-cat sensor? that would make sense because it is a universal Bosch and i'm not 100% sure on the wiring.</div>

Bank1 sensor 1 = precat bank1 sensor 2 = post cat.

When the car comes stock from the factory, it has one on the downpipe between the manifold and the cat, then one after the cat.
You didn't relocate o2-1... You are only monitoring cylinder 4 then? I had to relocate the o2 sensor to get it in the full flow of the exhaust where the 2nd one used to be

Webtech says your p0134 = bank1 sensor 2 inactive. That's the 2nd o2 sensor, after the cat.