Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Finally Equal Length Tubular Headers! Pics Inside!

Old 10-13-2007, 02:29 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're stuck in some stupid stall mode on moving to the new software and server. Its a big switch, so its taking rediculous amounts of time. Soon it'll be up and better, faster, sexier than ever before.

On the headers, we'll just sell em, you guys can coat em if you want. Too many options for you guys, means all headache for me, and no extra profit. Sorry, but with as much as I have on my plate, simplicity is like gold to me. I'll find out what the wait time will be. I may need to give them the header back before they OK the production run, or possibly its just the 1st piece from the production setup, and they can slam out more once I give them the green light. I'm not sure which it is, but I'll find out, and be quick about it smile.gif
Old 10-13-2007, 03:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Get them made fast man and they will fly out.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:23 PM

Vehicle: 1999 hyundai tiburon

i am in for one, how bad is shipping to canada usually?
Old 10-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Banned

these should be a great seller.. i wanna hear one installed on a rd.

and who said ceramic coating will get rid of buzz? it wont get rid of ANY buzz if there is any. the buzz comes from the steel being thin, not the type of coating or lack of coating the headers have.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:19 PM

Either way, no need to keep the chat about buzz. My ears heard these damn things growling, and there was no buzz to be heard. So once again, NO CERAMIC COATING, NO BUZZ, NO PROBLEMS =)
Old 10-13-2007, 06:45 PM

I must say those are beautiful looking, ill be buying a set when i have any cash to spare.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Don't mess around Chris - just get the product and ship it out. Don't bring in any coating or customization, just get them out to your buyers.

Find a way to get 15-20 produced ASAP, and get them shipped to those who have already paid and are waiting, get a couple installed pictures from them, and sell the rest. You have plenty of interest now that you're showing a finished product, follow through and get them to people before the hype dies down. You need to capitalize on it NOW, while there's a large interest. Get on those guys and get 15 units ready to ship! This is your chance for redemption. Don't mess it up bro!

That being said... why do you have to mess with the power steering pump? Can you not install without moving it out of the way? Can't it slide in from driver's side towards passenger side without touching the pump?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:20 PM

Yea just like Majiktib said get them out. If you need help with anything ill come down on a weeken to help. (i.e Box shit up or somthing like that). I want mine too smile.gif
Old 10-13-2007, 09:57 PM

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm just waiting for the test fit on the GK, and then its a green light. I can really gain a lot of lost ground with this one part, so I'm trying to be fast about it. I'm recovering from surgery right now, so I wont be out of town in Vegas this coming week. I really have everything setup to get this done, and no reason not to push hard as hell for it. Its my one shot, you're right, and I mean to make it a perfect one wink1.gif
Old 10-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Chris - Vegas - I forgot!! I might be in Vegas Nov 4 or 5th, not sure. If I am, it'll be for a class and I might be busy 95% of the time I'm there (2 or maybe 3 days). Red Rock Resort and Spa is where i'll stay if I make it there. I'll be with a coworker, but let me know if you're out there! Maybe you can hand deliver some headers to me and I'll take 'em on the plane with me cool.gif