Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Finally Equal Length Tubular Headers! Pics Inside!

Old 01-06-2008, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Haha, lowering yourself to a threat really looks good Chris. I guess Socks doesn't have much to worry about though... what are the odds you come through on the threat when everything else falls through?
Old 01-06-2008, 08:09 PM

So whats the news on this?
Old 01-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Caj - I don't think it was a threat, I think he was serious (in a nice way).

pile - See Post #97
Old 01-06-2008, 08:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

At least hes still here trying to fix stuff. Honestly, how easy would it be for him to just be gone with all the money?
Old 01-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Banned

yeah, i didn't even realize it was a threat.. lmao.gif im doing nothing wrong, im just letting people know that they shouldn't keep hoping and shouldn't buy from a bad business.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:49 PM

I didn't take it as he was threatening him. I dunno.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:45 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Warnings issued, personal threats are not allowed on this site.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:29 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caj Darkmoon @ Jan 7 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Haha, lowering yourself to a threat really looks good Chris. I guess Socks doesn't have much to worry about though... what are the odds you come through on the threat when everything else falls through?</div>

Caj if I'd said I wanted to pay YOU a visit, it'd make no sense aside from maybe some sort of a physical threat without verbalizing it. Reason being, I dont know you, you don't know me, and there's no real history. Me and this kid Socks sat up on chat discussing car stuff, help he needed for a business idea, random discussions over a few years, and not tooo long ago I was getting calls late at night from an over-zealous Socks playing his role as the "Get FlyRyde cleaned up" designated member. Basically, he was given the task of trying to get FlyRyde out of the gutter, and it didn't really work. Later he shed that responsibility and ever since has been at war with FlyRyde (from a marketing perspective). I really intend to pay him a visit, but my gosh, how much could I hate the kid enough to waste money to fly out and take out some physical aggression??? I give him this, he's a persistant dude, but my life isn't exactly in jeopardy due to his efforts. I just want to make things right, and he's the only one with the slightest clue as to what I could be talking about. But that's between me and him, and even now he probably hasn't a clue what I'm talking about. Nobody cry to mom though, I dont want to beat up on RD members, lol.

Java I fully understand the warning, and the way it came off. No harm, no fowl.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Banned

LOL.. lmao.gif

theres never been a war, nor personal beef or vendetta with you or flyryde.. i was the 'member watchdog' officially before.. my tasks were to make sure people don't get screwed, jerked around, lose money, etc..

just cuz i decided i didn't have enough time to deal with the task, i quit.

now, i unofficially still watch out for members..

i never tell them not to buy flyryde for no reason.. i just let them know the history behind some of the GBs and such.. let them know that theres a good chance they wont see the money or parts for a while.. thats WATCHING out for people.. yeah, it may adversly affect your profit and sales, but thats not my purpose.

if things started turning around for you, i would support you 110%. i would even throw a flyryde banner on my car and take it upon myself to steer people into buying from you.

so, you can hate me, or wanna curse my punk ass out, or make fun of my 'dead end' job or whatever, OR you could stop taking it so personally and realize that i am letting people know the history of flyryde buys and how they turned out so they don't dump money into something, expecting a part in two weeks..
Old 01-14-2008, 05:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Wow, talk about way offtopic. I'm locking this. Chris when you have more info let me know and I'll open this back up or start a new thread.