Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

F2 converted rd2 FS for scrap!

Old 08-24-2009, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^really awesome idea. i think the best idea i've ever heard!!!

the guy hasn't contacted me, it's been 24h sad.gif maybe i made a bad impression. i will try again soon.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:05 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

reminds me of a elcispe for some odd reason...you should get it
Old 11-10-2009, 09:42 AM

hey mwood! been a long time. how are you?

yeah the eclipses/stealths do have wide flared out fenders. funny that it is the equivalent of an eclipse. it's too bad they don't have badass design elements like this. just imagine not having any limitations on tire size or wheel rub whatsoever...

i would have transferred all my F2 parts over and it would have been original. i wonder if the guy sold it.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:35 PM

^^^

yeah i texted you the other day...im good
Old 11-11-2009, 01:01 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Accent

where did Poland come from? LOL

Im Polish by birth and nationality.. and have family and friends who live there, and i know my way around there like the back of my hand my friend smile.gif
Old 11-11-2009, 04:58 PM

mwood, i received your message! thank you!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>where did Poland come from? LOL</div>

you don't say!! Grodzisk Mazowiecki pod Warszawa. it's incredible that the entire country practically looks just as it did a century ago and everything is so natural. i miss it. but it's changing now. especially recently that it's completely capitalist and entered the EU, everything is being bought out and built on but maybe it's for the better, our people have suffered for so long...

i've met a few others on here too that i am still in contact with, but not frequently. i know there are a lot of Poles in Canada, but we are practically everywhere.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:36 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Nov 11 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>mwood, i received your message! thank you!!

you don't say!! Grodzisk Mazowiecki pod Warszawa. it's incredible that the entire country practically looks just as it did a century ago and everything is so natural. i miss it. but it's changing now. especially recently that it's completely capitalist and entered the EU, everything is being bought out and built on but maybe it's for the better, our people have suffered for so long...

i've met a few others on here too that i am still in contact with, but not frequently. i know there are a lot of Poles in Canada, but we are practically everywhere.</div>

yeah.. i havent been back to Poland since i was maybe... 16.. im 26 now.. LOL

but yeah.. even when i went there.. things were already changing.. but yeah.. things in a way are still the same.

Lukasz Miller z Lodzi sie klania, Z Kanady, w Toronto Ontario tutaj teraz mieszkam. smile.gif
Old 11-11-2009, 05:56 PM

Adam Lapinski. pacz no ti. witam kolego! bylem w Toronto ale bardzo dawno temu, jak mialem dopiero 10 lat. dzis mam 24 lat.

od Lodzi?! to nie daleko! tuz bylem w zeslym roku w nowym centrum handlowym "manufactura". w Polsce, nie ma zadnych granic teraz i mozna podrozowac w calej Europie bez problemu. jezdzenie samochodem to jest jezce koszmar ale oni bodoja drogi zupelnie tak jak w Ameryce.

ja pohodze z rodziny Jozefa Chelmonskiego. moze slyszales o jego slawnym malarstwie. wiec, tez mam calo rodzine tam. smutno czasem ale niestety tu pienondz sie liczy.

wszystkiego dobrego!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:43 AM

hey Adam,

you still got the pics for this widebody RD2...if so can you post them please
Old 02-10-2010, 07:07 AM

these are the only two i saved. the seller never replied me the details of the car.

i even did a little photoshop to show what i was going to do:

the one from the rear looked badass, but i can't find it on my computer.