Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

exhaust/header question

Old 11-04-2004, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS : Kspec crank pulley

Hey all, I'm lookin to put in a catback and headers before christmas hopefully once my new job starts and i can afford it, but I'm a little curious about if i'm lookin into the best decisions. First of all, is it a better idea to get the 4-1 headers as opposed to the 4-2-1? And secondly, the catback I found is $250, and the 4-1 stainless steel headers I found are $230, are these good prices or should I keep lookin around? thanks.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Rear bucket seats

When it comes to headers, it depends on what you want...4-2-1 headers are good for low to mid range torque, good for light to light, better take offs ect. 4-1 headers are better for high end horsepower, racing on the quartermile..you should try a "search" for the exhaust, Redz just posted a topic on available exhaust.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:34 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: AEM Bypass valve installation

I suggest to wait on the exhuast man. We are currently trying to get BORLA to make us an exhaust. It might be a little bit more expensive but this is a really really good exhaust manufacturer. Well worth the price. Check out the "Exhaust Listings" thread in Engine and Transmission accompanied by ***BIG BORLA UPDATE*** and you'll see what I mean.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:45 PM

Default Re: AEM Bypass valve installation

Yeah, I would just hold off to see what borla is going to do.