Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Exhaust?

Old 06-21-2007, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys and gals this is my first "official" post soo im sorry if its in the wrong place dont be to harsh but here is my question.
I have done some looking/asking around for a new exhaust, but the only ones i have ben able to scavage up were Ebay and shark racing ones. So i was wondering since im sure the majority of you have after market exhaust's if you guys have ones you like and would recomend? All i have done on the performance side of things is a K&N Hi-Flo Filter so im looking to make some power. Any insight would be great. And sorry again for any mistakes.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:06 PM

come out to rockford racecraft, and have an underaxle custom job done. i can build yours to have whatever look you want, or the exact angle i did mine at. just find a muffler you like, and bring it with. i also recommend a good resignator/cherry bomb to get rid of any honda twang you might get.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:17 PM

aight bro that sounds good to me ill start lookin asap! smile.gif
Old 06-21-2007, 01:25 PM

how much does a custom exhaust like that cost? I'm not that far away from Rockford...
Old 06-21-2007, 01:45 PM

^ mad town is only 45 min north of me on I-90 actually. im up there quite a bit.

exhaust is right around 250 i do believe.