Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Dual Exhaust

Old 10-27-2005, 03:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

What about a quad in the center maybe? Kinda like the M3s I believe have that.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:49 AM

I know I cant really take out a bunch of time to box these things up and ship, but there are just laying around.

Blacktibs,
Where in Cali are you?
NorCal? SoCal?
I've got a buddy in the Huntington Beach area - I could probably talk him into picking one or two up if you're cool with that.

If you're in that area would that be ok?
Also, would you be able to take a couple minutes and slice it up with a sawzall for him?
It would be easier to ship it to me that way.

I figure, cut both mufflers off, cut it down the middle and then cut the upper right piece off and it should break down pretty small.

Thanks,

-Fran
Old 11-11-2005, 12:03 PM

I can supply anyone willing with a GK dual OEM exhaust for free. Anyone need one for a project? Free stuff here. I have about 10 sets or so. Just pay shipping, and they're yours.

Has this offer been pulled from the table?
If so, no big deal – I was just wondering.

Thanks,
-Fran
Old 11-11-2005, 12:34 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I'll try and shed a little light on this, as I haven't had it done on my Tib yet. I will be getting the MBRP catback from Patreezy, so that takes care of the center section....As for the "Y", I'll be getting a shop to fabricate this. I bought a single in/ dual out DynoMax muffler. It will then be mounted sideways in the center, under the gas tank. So on the one side it will have the inlet from the engine and an outlet for one side and another outlet on the other side. So in my case it will be 2.5" catback, and then probably 2.25" at the "Y".

This is the same setup that Spiffywerks has on his Cuda. Should work just fine. Accept the fact that I think he had the whole exhaust fabricated from catback to the ends.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

I found my cable so i will shoot some pics tonight.. i fabricated everything from the header all the way back.. no flanges just welds. I hate exhaust leeks.