Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Does Anyone Know Anything About This Lip Kit...

Old 07-19-2006, 01:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I'm in the minority, but I love the back. Front is decent. I would buy it if I knew it was a great fit.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Banned

so any news about import trenz carrying this kit..

i would probably only get the front and sides.. i like the back, but the way my exhaust is (under the axle, and angled) that back wouldnt work with my car.. people whining about the FG kits, just learn how to drive careful. lol i have had my kit for 2 1/2 years, and only bottomed out once cuz i am a dumbass, and i backed out strait off a 4" curb. lmao.gif butnow i bottom out my exhaust b4 i bottom out my kit, cuz i have some clearence issues with the new setup (long story)
Old 07-19-2006, 08:57 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Jul 19 2006, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'll look into Poly if there is ever a part I can sell 10 of right off the bat. Whatcha think of that?</div>

You'd sell one right off the bat to me, that's for sure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Jul 19 2006, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>people whining about the FG kits, just learn how to drive careful. lol i have had my kit for 2 1/2 years, and only bottomed out once cuz i am a dumbass, and i backed out strait off a 4" curb. lmao.gif butnow i bottom out my exhaust b4 i bottom out my kit, cuz i have some clearence issues with the new setup (long story)</div>

Has nothing to do with how you drive, I drive very carefully, it has to do with rocks and pebbles getting kicked up at you on the road.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:46 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Im pretty anxious to get this kit now, so Ill call that place thats selling it now and find out what the deal is. Ive been eyeing this kit for months now..I love it.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Banned

i emailed them on monday, havent heard nething back. i asked them alotta ?'s about it.

REDZ, alotta people skimp on there paint jobs, if its not prepared the right way, then it will easily chip.. mine has like one SMALL chip in it, and i got it painted over a year and a half ago. my first paint job on the front bumper, i had sooo many chips..

i also drive in probably THE WORST state for cars with FG kits also.. contruction madness. i figured you were talking about the kit cracking due to potholes, bottoming out, etc.

but if you get a good painter, and its painted with the right 'flex' or w/e they use, and stuff it chips shouldnt be a problem.
Old 07-19-2006, 03:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm not talking about paint chipping, I'm talking about the KIT chipping.

And you don't live in NM mang. LOL Blowing desert winds...
Old 07-19-2006, 06:36 PM

I hate FG thats why Im selling my VeilSide. Poly would be awesome if they were ever produced in polly I would get one as soon as I could.

SOCKS: What kit do you have on your car?
Old 07-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Banned

i have the Cuda II front bumper with club GTR side skirts and rear pods.