Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Diagram Of The Stereo Brackets?

Old 08-24-2009, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I'm hoping that someone has the stereo brackets laying around. I'd like to get the measurements off them.

The one's I'm talking about are just the little L brackets that hold the stereo to the dash. When my tib got broken into they were taken with the stereo and I've been using some crappy universal bracket since that makes the stereo surround pop out 1/4 of an inch.

So anyone with a ruler and a minute to draw up a diagram help me out please!
Old 08-24-2009, 05:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I tried this for a month once, and couldn't get anything worth a damn. I finally went to the dealer and they had them in stock, for cheap.

For some reason though, every bag they had were BOTH left side brackets.

They ordered more, and we got the right ones in like 5 days.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:04 PM

huh, last time I checked was at ricart.... ugh. I'll check locally then and see. Wish I'd thought of it last week when I put my order in at fannin's!

edit: If anyone whats to post up a diagram though I'll give it a try though! At least that would save me a week. Fannin's only puts their orders in on Friday...
Old 08-29-2009, 12:23 AM

forgot to post that I went ahead and ordered them. I hate Ricart. I've had the stereo surround screwed up for like 5 years after the tib got broken into and they told me to get the brackets you have to order the whole stereo, they also told me to get valve clips and bolts I had to buy a whole head! At Fannin Hyundai it's only a few bucks.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Can you post a part number when you get a chance and price possibly? I need to get some of these as well.