Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Decent Cat-back Exhaust/headers

Old 07-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yah i got a good deal, its 2.5" and its welded sections, so not like a crushed bent style.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:03 PM

Buy the headers from Kspec.com. i have those, but let me tell you, they are noisy. The good thing is that i'm about to buy a glassapck to solve that problem laugh.gif . They are worth the money.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:50 PM

I have the Maintec Racing headers (4-2-1) and they are G-R-E-A-T, really, no buzz, thick walled, are in stock and are delivered in about 10 days, give you torque, power and sound.
BTW, it's weird how ANY of you have tried what has worked wonders for me, the SummitRacing Stainless Steel muffler; really guys, it's a really nice looking muffler, it is kinda straight through but it has a single chamber with baffle inner walls, I mean, you can see throu, but it has a lot of packing material and deadens all the bad sound and give's a nice tone... and it's not expensive, it's like $80.
Try it, you won't regret.