Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

cut muffler of of 2k1 tibby

Old 08-03-2002, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cut muffler of of 2k1 tibby

i cut my muffler of my 2001 tibby tonight and repaced it with a little part of a 2.5 inch felx pipe(fit over where the pipe bent out) and then went to a 2 in flex pipe and then put a nice tip on it....oh man it sounds so sweet...it also showed not to bad power gains but it didnt help my 1/4 top speed any it just helped me get there faster if that makes sense....
i used to get beat by this car by a good car length then i did this little 30 dollar job and i now beat him by a 1/4 car length....not a bad investment for someone looking for something cheap and effective...i turn a lot of heads now to
Old 08-03-2002, 05:49 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>tibboy316:
it also showed not to bad power gains but it didnt help my 1/4 top speed any it just helped me get there faster if that makes sense....</div>You realize that is not possible, right?

If you go from point A to point B in 5 seconds, and your speed is 20, lets say.. and you manage to lower the time from A to B, your speed is going to be higher than the first time you reached point B. If THAT made sense smile.gif tongue.gif
I think what you're feeling is called the "placebo effect." wink

But, it's good you're happy with it. Just be careful around the Police.
Old 08-03-2002, 06:55 PM

no you see i beat a car i never used to be able to beat before....3 times in a row