Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Compustar system

Old 05-20-2012, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon GT
Default Compustar system

My Tib has a Compustar VS-1 system installed in it; however, it did not come with a remote for the system it came with a factory remote.

I went out and bought a compustar remote because the Hyundai dealership told me programming the factory remote would cost $85+. (I definitely left at that point).

Anyways... I tried following the directions on the manual to program the remote, but it won't work! Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

To program the remote it said to put the key into the ignition and turn it from ACC to ON 5 times within 7 seconds, then on the 5th time press the lock button on the remote, wait for the lights to blink once to confirm the program and two more times to get out of that mode--- I did this and it blinked but the remote itself still won't work. I've attached an image of the remote I have.

I'd really appreciate your help! Thanks

1WAMR.jpg