Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Christmas Break

Old 12-13-2005, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So, time is coming up when all the lil high school children like me will be getting off for Christmas break, and I'm sure some of you old people will be getting a few days off from work as well.

Which brings me to the question: Do any of you have plans for your car over the break? Me myself, have a nice KSpec Racing Header in my car, itching to install it, and my car desperately needs a good buffing to get all the scratches out that I've been meaning to do get out (What it really needs is some wetsanding... idiot before me neglected the paint horribly).

BTW, KSpec plug, its almost Christmas time, so I expected my manifold to be delayed forever in customs. It shipped Thursday, and got here today (Tuesday). Granted, the poor thing had a rough time getting here (box went through all hell... KSpec should consider shipping with sturdier boxes and something protective besides bubble sheets tongue.gif) and has a few minor scratches on it, but they are on the underside of the header, and I'm sure it wouldn't have stayed scratch free for long anyway.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:55 PM

Dont get any time off from work. But plans are stripping my car back to stock. Wish i got time off damn call centers have to offer 24x7 support.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

get my car put back together. owned.gif

ive got all semester break to do it. cool.gif
Old 12-13-2005, 06:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Im probably gunna put a second coat of paint on my calipers and get my rims mounted on when they actually get to my house. Also, if I get more parts for christmas those will go on as well. Im plannin on a AEM and maybe a few other things like clear corners and tails.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I will hopefully be pulling my engine to start doing my turbo stuff. Standalone will be installed this weekend hopefully.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I've got a few projects planned.

Might pick up another tib during the month.

As for the Kspec.com stuff, sorry man, David and the others don't listen to me, no matter how much I tell them about that.