Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

central locking

Old 02-27-2010, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 hyundai coupe
Default central locking

hello new to the site

i am currently putting in an alarm for my coupe )is there a door control module for the coupe gen1? and
is there a easy location to add a alarm wire to the central locking wiring, sorry one more thing in the manual the colour code is L/W and L/Y what colour is this.

Cheers
Mustard
Old 02-27-2010, 10:25 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

INSPECTION OF COMPONENTSDoor lock control actuator1.Disconnect the actuator connector from the wiring harness.2.Apply battery voltage (DC 12 V) to each terminal as shown in the table and confirm that the actuator makes corresponding operation.

Door lock control module1.Remove the door lock control module.2.Check for continuity between the terminals. If continuity is not as specified, replace the door lock control module.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 hyundai coupe

cheers for that.

do you know where there is another connection point for the door wire actuator ? as MD02 on the diagram is hard to get too. i just need to know where there is an easy access to connect my alarm wire too.
Do you know what colour L/Y and L/W is ?
Cheers