Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Can someone photoshop for me

Old 02-07-2005, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My car photoshopped (just rims)

Hey all, I have a picture of my car i could e-mail someone or send to someone on aim, and i would really like to see what these rims would look like on my car b4 i actually go and buy them. The rims are here...

http://www.tenzoracingsports.com/roadwheel...on-5/index.html

If you cant use that pic i can try and find some others, shouldn't be that hard.

If someone could get ahold of me and do this that would be great thanks.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

PMed you smile.gif
Old 02-07-2005, 08:31 PM

ok cool thanks
Old 02-07-2005, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

when he does photoshop it let us see how it turns out
Old 02-07-2005, 11:37 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alex01tib)</div><div class='quotemain'>when he does photoshop it let us see how it turns out</div>

your wish is my command laugh.gif:

ok, first he gave me his car and what rims he wanted, then i put em together! go figure!

car before:

car after:

looks pretty good for how fast i did it. next he started telling me about his plans for his car, and how he wanted to see if the rims would look good on what the car WILL be.

so first this pic:

he wants that color and that body kit, but different rims and that same hood just in carbon fiber.

WELL.... rims = easy. hood = GIANT PITA!!! but i was bored so i did it anyway. spent zero time on the rims on this one tho, i mean seriously... rolleyes.gif hood turned out ok, but the highlights look weird. whatever

what his car will one day aspire to:

If he does what he plans, itll end up looking pretty nice. so good luck dude! whatcha all think of the PS? aint toooo bad is it? haha.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:42 PM

Thanks alot man.... yea thats my car up top now and since i've seen the rims basically on my car im going to go buy them sometime between now and summer.

As for the orange tib..... if everything works out right thats what my car will look like sooner or later. I got it all planned out now i just need the money.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:29 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

The PS with the rims is the only pic coming up for me...u did good on that one.. id like to see the others tho..

*EDIT*

Ok so now i see all the pics.. the cf hood PS doesnt look bad just looks like its really shining in the sun...not bad tibminn u be up for some other projects later? ive been thinkin of rims too...
Old 02-08-2005, 11:49 AM

yea i really like how the rims turned out on my car. Now i just have to get enough money for the rims and the tires at the same time.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:59 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alex01tib)</div><div class='quotemain'>the cf hood PS doesnt look bad just looks like its really shining in the sun...

not bad tibminn u be up for some other projects later? ive been thinkin of rims too...</div>

yeah, i went a little overboard with the highlights, i didnt notice until i was dont and then i was like f*ck it... good enough. haha

as for other projects sure, i wouldnt mind. Rims dont take too long to chop on laugh.gif:
Old 02-08-2005, 02:39 PM

lookin good so far.. Mind the hidden obscenities.. if you are going to use an astrix, try and hide it more. We Mods can warn you for them now...