Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Can Anyone Figure Out This Body Kit

Old 10-12-2008, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon GT
Default Can Anyone Figure Out This Body Kit

Hi everyone. I have an 04 Tiby and would like to put a body kit on it. I found quite by accident a picture of the perfect front bumper for me, but try as I might, checking all the known sources, Import Shark, Etc. Etc...... I can't find out what it is or who would sell it. The web page I found it on is I believe Korean, with no information at all The following is the link. genius body kit"]genius body kit[/url] It is called the 03 04 Genius Body Kit and that it's for information. I know the Fluxion Genius on Import Shark is not it. If anyone knows what it is or who sells it, I would greatly appreciate the help in finding it. My email addresses is schindlervision@yahoo.com. Not sure if I'm doing all this right things on this forum note, so if you can't get to the web page from here, write me and I can send you the picture. Thanks for any help. One of these days I must figure out how to include a picture from My Documents if that's possible. ThanxSmiley.gif Sandy
Old 03-28-2010, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6

Checked Korean sites couldn't find anything.
Its a "Genius Design"
New Tiburon Bodykit Thread