Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Cai Vs. Wai Vs. Stock Box + K&n Plase Help

Old 03-19-2006, 11:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

lmao.gif Dude, if you're not at least willing to spend $75 on an AEM clone .... quit being cheap
Old 03-20-2006, 12:00 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J13760 @ Mar 19 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Zoned, so in your opnion don't bother with any but the AEM or AEM clone? You think Iwould be best off just leaving the air box on until I can get the AEM?

The thing I'm facing is that I need a new fliter, so I don't know if I should get an oem filter, a K&N drop in, or el chepo cai or wai until I can front the $200 or so for the AEM.</div>

he already told you what to do. buy an AEM clone. no reason to drop 200 or even $75. Just get this. It works. $47 to your door

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cold-Air-In...1QQcmdZViewItem

Zoned: Quit looking at price before item mang. Are you selling these or something? Same CAI, different price. Some even come in 2 part.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:10 AM

there IS a cai better than the AEM.. and it is from ebay only. Java and I both have one. It unfortunatly requires modification to the body to fit it THROUGH to the inner fender and to move the battery. The upside is that it is only about a foot and a half long with a single smooth bend.

It's an old pic.. no red in my engine compartment anymore.. but it shows up best here.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:01 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm closing this.

Search.

The SEARCH function and all the processing of it happens at the server, not your PC, so it has nothing to do with your PC.

There have been CAI threads within the last 2 weeks too, you can look around manually.