Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Blown Fuse?

Old 05-14-2006, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick update:

I took the car back to Sound Advice and all they told me was that they couldn't find anything wrong with the wiring they did.

So I guess im out of luck. Should I just take it to a mechanic to have a look at it? or call Hyundai and see if they can do anything about it?

Im open to any and all suggestions.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:14 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

check that the plug is in the ETACM yourself. you dont even have to unscrew anything.

unscrew shift knob. pop shifter surround up and off. pull straight out on radio surround, but not too far. unclip cig. lighter harness. the box is right in there, a little to the left.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:52 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

For the seatbelt thing I bet the wiring harness clip under the seat got unplugged, check that.

What did sound advice install?

Please do not quote the post directly above yours.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ May 14 2006, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>check that the plug is in the ETACM yourself. you dont even have to unscrew anything.

unscrew shift knob. pop shifter surround up and off. pull straight out on radio surround, but not too far. unclip cig. lighter harness. the box is right in there, a little to the left.</div>
Dude... read what you typed.

You don't have to unscrew the shift knob. I just use ebrake (hold BRAKE pedal down) and put shifter into different position.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:03 AM

is the ETACM the same thing as the ETACS?