Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Better Ideas For My Shopping List?

Old 07-15-2006, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

well since im away for a couple months and got this weekend off i decided to go shopping for my baby laugh.gif figured if im not wasting the money at the clubs i might as well put it in the car

heres what i got, trying to stay under 400 bucks (canadian), if anyone can come up with something better i'd be more then happy to hear it but the plugs and wires have to be on the list, and im leaving back on sunday so have to order before then

prices include s&h and sorta rounded
$30 ebay NGK Iridium plugs
$75 PRD wires, whats the difference between the neon blue (+10 bucks) and the blue, if the neon actually looks really bright and gay ill just save 10 bucks and go with regular blue (blue car)
$130 ebay black altezza
$160 Rside Advanced from kspec

sorta eh eh about the altezzas... sorta want them but then sorta dont lol
Old 07-15-2006, 02:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ya skip the alteezas, and you might want to search about the rside. There might be some better alternatives.
Old 07-15-2006, 03:39 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

ya trying to find another option instead of the tails but cant really come up with anything, my minds blank 02.gif

already installed:
AEM CAI
Ksport Coilovers
Front Strut bar
Center bar
Clear Corners
Optima
bunch of random things

then buying front/rear sway bars when i get back in aug/sept, wanted to have a nice suspension before i go back to engine mods

and i figured the rside advanced since isint that the one REDZ always raves about? lol so figured it must be good, or at least worth a shot
Old 07-15-2006, 06:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Nah, he's got a hard-on for the megan. There's an rside up for sale though right now on the fs thread. Maybe worth it.
I dunno. I probably would take care of the suspension now and save up a little more scratch and do the exhaust from header to cat back. That would give you a little more "performance". Couple of 1.8l intake cams for cheap right now too...
Old 07-15-2006, 06:27 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

^^^

I agree on the saving for the catback...not 2 steal this thread or go off topic i just got mine done.