Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Battery Wiring?

Old 11-01-2008, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so I started doing (what I thought would be.) a minor electric system replacement I.E. battery, alt, Fuel pump, (yeah I know FP ain't elec.)plugs/wire's. Tune up crap well low and behold wouldn't ya know it by BAT Connectors were crap so i decided to relace those as well I think i have it rewired correctly but I guess not because now it's acting crazy. When I turn the key to ACC everything turns on without a hitch. but when I turn it to the ON position Everything turns off but then for some reason it SLOWLY pulses back to normal ALMOST wont turn over nothing. does anyone have either a pic or a STUPID persons diagram I try'd seeing WTF was there but I can't read it

thanks for any help guys
Old 11-01-2008, 04:09 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

it sounds like you connected a positive terminal to a negative terminal on the battery. You should try to inspect it carefully and see if anything looks wrong. Take a picture and post it if you must. it's really hard to trace those wires back to the source.