Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Bad Decision

Old 08-16-2008, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997/Hyundai/Tiburon

Not to add a crazy twist but I once heard the 4G63 from Evo's 8 & 9 have exhaust manifolds that would fit the Beta. I've been to lazy to get my hands on some used gaskets to see if this is true or not. Just food for thought. Also this would mean turbo instead of NA.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

OK bolt-on, easy install = NO WAY (unless somehow it was an extremely cheap manifold that the flange was messed up on)

On the other hand 4G63 turbo manifolds do fit with some modification. I have the gasket here for one and it wouldnt be to hard at all to make it fit. But on the NA side I dont see how it would ever bolt up to stock exhaust without modification.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:25 PM

That sucks how the turbo manifold fits with minor modifications, but the N/A is just plain wrong. I thought since they're both 4g63's, they would have the same flange at the very least. Oh well, I'm still working on making it fit. I'm stuck with it now, and really don't feel like buying another header because I'm retarded. This thing's going on, come hell or high water.
rocketwhore.gif