Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Auto Rx...looks Good?

Old 07-28-2005, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

redneck, are you saying that the flush takes out the sludge, or this product?
Old 07-29-2005, 12:21 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

well it's worth a shot, they say they'll reimburse you 100 percent if you're not satisfied. I'm surprised they don't charge more.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:37 PM

I wanted to resurrect this thread now that I have completed over 15,000 miles with this treatment. One Word to describe it : MIRACULOUS

I couldn't believe the difference before and after. I just wanted to HIGHLY recommend this simple to use product. The car feels like it's 1/4th of it's age.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:02 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

just remember not to leave it in your engine for longer then it recomends cause its just like a engine flush, in the harshest sense, think of it as acid, leave it on for something to long and itll start taking away the good stuff in your engine you dont want wear on

and if you have way to much mileage on the engine and you never did any kind of treatment on it before, dont start now, all the gunk and crap inside the engine is holding all the stuff together. chances are if you run anykind of engine flush or treatment through it your gona start noticing alot of leaks and things are gona start busting and in need of replacments

just a friendly reminder smile.gif
Old 05-27-2006, 10:29 PM

Auto-RX has a huge following on bobistheoilguy forums. It's supposed to be very safe because it works so slowly, so you don't get chunks of crud breaking off.

I prefer to take my chances with B12 or Seafoam every 10k miles and get results in a few minutes instead of months. My engine doesn't have any sludge problems. If I knew I had major buildup, however, I would go with Auto-RX.

BTW, I found the best product ever to completely clean the combustion chamber: water.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:43 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Congratulations Screwdriver. You and I are successful users. I used mine at 90k. My car has 111,000 k right now and it still has awesome MPG and smoothness.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:45 AM

Just a friendly correction Vladimer, ARX does not break away any chunks or carbon/ sludge etc. It's a slower, safer and surer process.

Like fonsenca and KR said, its a proven hollistic product that does it's job really well.