Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Auto-dimming mirror, HomeLink for RD1?

Old 11-19-2012, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: RD1
Default Auto-dimming mirror, HomeLink for RD1?

Hi,

I would like to get an OEM Auto-dimming mirror, maybe with HomeLink for my RD1. I don't know how the connecting point looks like on the windshield but I hope it is the same as on any newer cars. Do you know any part number which fits to RD1?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:05 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon 2.0 G4GF-EG

I have never seen an RD with a auto-dimming mirror in Europe. Do they even exist?

Even the latest GKs and Elantras did not have them. But the 2002 XG30, 2004 XG350 had them. Perhaps they will fit.

I hope this helps a bit, even though this is not an answer to your question (part numbers).

Good luck!
Old 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM

Vehicle: RD1

Thank you for your response. I'm also from Europe and you are right it was never existed in any RD. Unfortunately I don't know any shop where I could see the plastic sockets of any auto-dimming mirrors. It is still a rare thing but it would be a nice upgrade for my car.

Shark Racing has for the GK link and the most current models but I can't compare the mirror socket of the RD series to GK series.