Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Ape Motors Products

Old 04-12-2007, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

put me down for RD shifter bushings
Old 04-12-2007, 05:53 AM

Put me down for a set of rd bars fing02.gif.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

I'm interested in a set of bushings for sure!
Old 04-12-2007, 10:15 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'd take a set of bars too, if they were ON HAND.

I'm not prebuying SHIT anymore.

And I'm sorry, he may be a Tiburon guy, and a professional tuner or whatever, but...

1. He owes people parts from the LAST bar buy.

2. He ISN'T making SHIT.

3. Why are you putting any money into helping him at all, instead of refunding the members here that are owed refunds?

Personally, we've all talked about this before, and it seems you are just trying to find ways to still sell stuff on here, in the SAME manner as before, and avoid the rules we gave for YOU to sell here. I'm not trying to shit on your parade, but Socks isn't here much anymore, so SOMEONE has to look out for the members of the site.

I seriously can't believe that anyone here is willing to dump MORE money into a source that still owes parts from the last group buy.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:19 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

i was not going to prebuy...i will only send money when it is for sure the Chris has them in hand
Old 04-12-2007, 10:22 AM

Thanks for the update in your update thread Chris. Again, everyone should know that Chris and I have known eachother for YEARS, and are friends for sure, this is why he's still here and flyryde is still coming back. APE is my issue here, not Chris.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:44 PM

Even though I currently do not have a tib (working on that) I would be down for the bushings if I had an idea of when they would be produced and shipped.

Put me in the interested catagory
Old 04-12-2007, 12:47 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

If needed we can pull this thread from this forum so that I'm not going against anything you've asked of me. The reason I paid on the remaining parts from APE is because Tom needed cash for the Bars. I never paid him for the two remaing bars, because they weren't made in the original run, and I was waaay stretched thin on cash. Now I've been sending out tons of orders that were backed up from long ago, and I've been keeping a nice steady flow of new orders taken care of. I've been making LOTS of happy hyundai owners in the past two months. More than the previous year combined.

Tom has cash now for the bars, and is making the two remaining orders I haven't filled yet. I HAVEN'T, not Tom. That was my fault from doing business like a juggling circus clown. Now that I've been following a much more rigid business structure, everything has been going great. I can only clean up so many messes at once, and the 2 remaining Traction bars are definitely a mellow subject, unlike the whole Hotshot going out of business and me needing to refund a few grand to members of NT.com. I'll tell Tom I posted up a grip of info, and have orders ready when we have parts, and I'll pay for the parts ahead of time MYSELF, as long as I have commitments from people to pay. I have very limited funds, but I'm willing to put some towards this, so that when it returns to me, it'll be a slight bit more, and that cash can go to the refunds on anything remaining.

You guys tell me. If you dont want my efforts around here, I'm certainly not doing it for myself. RDTiburon makes up probably 5% of my sales. I can go without that and be fine, but I love this place, and you guys. I dig seeing all the RDs and people excited when I put out new parts. I'll go if there is ever a time when you guys dont want me around, but until then I'm trying to help from the dead center of the Aftermarket Industry. I have a few big companies that are about to launch a whole line of RD performance parts, and I'm working to get all the new body parts available and in stock. APE is just one of the companies I work with, but I believe in the company, and in the parts. There's just not enough companies who actually care about racing hyundais, so I'll protect the few that do. If that means I post threads like this 5 forums wide to help them out when they haven't even asked for that, then that's ok with me smile.gif
Old 04-12-2007, 12:59 PM

Well shit Chris, that's all you needed to say man. You never said that you hadn't paid him for the other 2 sets of bars dude, that changes a LOT. I thought you had paid him, and he just didn't make them.

You see where I'm coming from?

Keep us updated, without all of the drama and extra shit man, everyone here is just asking for a quick, one SENTENCE update on what's going on.

Let's just both cool off eh?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:36 PM

sounds good. lets get these bars made so i can get them on the car. i hope i can keep the money in my pocket long enuf to buy them tho...