Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

All you regulars, prepare for a flood!

Old 04-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

^ And not to mention this is one of the busiest Hyundai sites out there! wink.gif
Old 04-03-2010, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nos4atu @ Apr 2 2010, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, egg on my face...

Anywho, I still SHOULD spend more time on this site, just for the simple fact of getting out of my little sheltered RD world.</div>

and honestly we're nice here. you can say some of the dumbest sh*t or bounce some of the stupidest ideas off us and no one will treat you like garbage or act like a child. we're smart and try and keep it civilized. hang around more dude we're the best around lol
Old 04-03-2010, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^precisely!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, egg on my face...</div>

haha no not really, but there's something wrong when people scold you for knowing some history. they don't give two sh*ts. something is also wrong when i see all of the old-school people leave and all say the same thing. i'm not speaking for javageek, but he said he left because it's not the place it used to be, and i think he felt it was easier to leave and move on with his life than to confront these kids. then they crap on people from other countries, saying, "come back when you can write in English properly" .......well guess what mr. admin, how many languages do you speak? great first impression by the way. they also resort to namecalling. the forum is supposed to be about automobiles, not calling for throwing toys in a playpen. a playpen, is what that forum is.

we are not associated with punking anybody around with powertrips of meaningless enforcements followed by "The Young and the Restless". i have experienced nothing but greatness from admin here, no matter what you drive, no matter what your view. every one counts here. HA wasn't here second, or third, but FIRST, and in my view that alone justifies that.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Joke or not, check out the number of new members in the introduction forum every day. I'd say that qualifies as a "flood".
Old 04-04-2010, 08:53 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

That's what I hated most. They treated newbs like sh*t when they didn't search or know how to use the forum. I was a newb back....sometime in the 90's, and I didn't know jack about message boards. I still remember making a few mistakes. Forutunately, no one made fun of you back then for being new to the internet. And the name calling. Jeebus, are we 12yo??!? No, "they" were well into adulthood.....
I've always hated what went on over there, but when you had someone in power doing most of that kind of stuff, it was hard to bring it up or fight about it.