Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

97 tib revision A still in perfect condition

Old 07-08-2010, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib - REVISION A
Default 97 tib revision A still in perfect condition

My car is 13 years old, has 185K miles on it, still looks like it came off the showroom floor and still works & operates perfectly. I just have basic I/H/E/new clutch mods done but otherwise its the original motor/tranny and theres not a single thing wrong with it. I try telling my friends to find a Honda or Mitsubishi with the same age and mileage and see how they perform and look. Bet alot of them are rusted out or blow smoke and perform like crap. Or alot of them have had to have their engines replaced.

Im hoping I can keep it going nice and strong for another 2-5 years. Would love to tell people I drive a 15-20 year old Hyundai that still looks and operates like the day it came off the assembly line floor. laugh.gif
Old 07-09-2010, 07:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/Tiburon

Good Job! Most any car will last forever if properly maintained. The key is properly maintained, meaning wash and waxing it, regular engine and transmission maintenance and lubrication of all the suspension components.