Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

3a Racing Hi Flow Mufflers

Old 04-22-2005, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, the moral to this story.. don't even bother unless it is part of an overall exhaust system. For looks alone, it might not look bad, but when bolted or welded to the stock exhaust, it is simply a waste of performance. Like the above, I would save my money and see about having a proper cat-back welded up to the car and THEN have the muffler put on it if you really like it.

Just remember, unless you are Jaws, when tuning cars you generally get what you pay for.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:54 PM

Some people took apart what I said, and misunderstood some things but that's all right.

For 100 dollars, that's an offer I cannot refuse. Problem is, I don't know of any exhaust shops here...unless they're posted in the yellowbook or something. Thanks for all the input. I think piping with a muffler would sound great!

*Mad Mod Edit*

Don't Double Post!

In addition...where could I find an ARK catback for an RD2 Tiburon? I saw ones for the new SE and GT models, but not for any 00-01's...
Old 04-22-2005, 08:23 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

get the cat-back. if you're saving up for a cat-back, why the heck would you waste your money on this of you're looking not to waste money. i dunnt get it!

when it comes down to my car, i wait and work hard for the part i want. i leave rusted POS on until i get what i want.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yellowbook should have some local exhaust companies. All exhaust shops can do crush bends, so finding one that can do it should be rather easy. laugh.gif
Old 04-22-2005, 08:42 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

or Tim! smile.gif