Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

200 horses all motor?

Old 07-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

That's all we need is out of towners in rental cars trying to be like the drivers they just saw on the track.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Faith why do u insist on arguing with the ricers and noobies... why do you insist on turning a decent thread into a completely distasteful argument. you made your point on ricer math, u could have left it at that. why cant you act like the senior member you are, and mold and shape the noobs instead of demeaning them.

do you really think Tiburonguy99 is going to come back to HIS thread now and look for any relevant information after you threadjacked it with a lousy argument?

if the RD tiburon community in HA.org is going to be successful in the future and attract 2nd and 3rd owners of RDs you gotta stop shitting on noobies. our tiburon forums will soon be flooded in the coming years with people buying our 10-14 year old cars, with kids buying them for dirt cheap as their first car ! help them, dont sh*t on them you a**hole ! [/rant]
Old 07-14-2011, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. thread was jacked by the person i was talking to, who, i did point in the right direction of where to get some advice on how to go about getting his car, denis is a great resource and he is RIGHT around the corner from said jacker

2. dont give a f*ck anymore

3. thread was made A YEAR AGO so i bet tibwhatshisface has already came to this thread and left by now

4. still dont give a f*ck

5. IF you dont point them in the right track right away, they will continue to ask the same 5 noob questions over and over again. i am willing to help anyone on this site with advice on ANYTHING to do with hyundais, i wont however, allow someone to argue with me when ive been there done that

6. and once again dont give a f*ck

7. thanks for pointing out the obvious when you called me a a**hole, check my avatar sig line thingy, funny part is i bet you didnt get warned for your rant, which, couldve easily been sent via pm and this thread couldve died like i planned it to but no, you had to come in here with your pathetic little rant about "the future"
Old 07-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I thought plastics were the future?

I also thought it was known that faith is a bit of a jerk when he feels like it, almost as if he doesn't give a f**k. Mild infractions don't get warnings, faithofarant infractions don't always either. You almost have to try to get in trouble 'round here. For some people it's easier than for others (coughfaithcough)

And on that note . . .