Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Group Buy Requests

Old 12-10-2003, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Voiddweller)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just talked to them today....they are under a freeze.

From: "SSAUTOCHROME" <customerservice@ssautochrome.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Hyundai Catback and Parts

Hello

No wholesale sales at this time on them
Thanks</div>

Already working with them, and they have already given me the green light on this, as well as GK parts.
Old 12-10-2003, 12:19 PM

lol actually I could have prices, and pics of everything but the 4-1 header ready by this evening, that's if you guys wanna do this. Either way. You guys tell me. I have been talking with them for the last 3 weeks, and are ready to go with this. I have their full exhaust setup installed. now.

header - race cat - cat back

worked out a deal on em, in exchange, I'm their forum group buy guy. is this something you guys would be interested in?
Old 12-10-2003, 01:24 PM

What prices are they giving you? I was getting really good ones but then the prices dropped dramatically and they won't go lower that what is on Ebay now?

p.s. Nyne did you get my PM about the kit?
Old 12-10-2003, 04:15 PM

I got your message, i replied to the email rather than private messaging you back like an idiot lol.

i can beat the eBay prices, on just about everything. the catback will be about the same price as it is on eBay from ssautochrome, but we should be able to save a bit on shipping. I really don't care about turning a profit on this. I've here for the scene, and that's it. if you want IM me on AIM msn, or email me and we'll put all of this together, and throw it up in it's on thread and get things moving. They helped me, I want to support the scene. bottom line to it, I'd like to see them sell more parts, I want to see more parts made. The more stuff is sold, the more stuff is made.
Old 12-10-2003, 10:47 PM

That is what I was doing too, I can also get stuff from Northcoast Motorsports for a good price....springs, seats, struts, rotors, pads....etc if anyone needs anything. I agree about supporting SS Autochrome. I was doing that on the HIT site too for them.
Glad to see other people in it for the tuning and not the profit. laugh.gif

I didn't get your email back?
Old 02-06-2004, 07:52 AM

Default what can i get besides a body kit??

I would be interested in a group buy for a Short shifter. Right now Ptuning has the B&M for 115 and Kspec has it for 135 both shipped. Maybe Java, Spike or Red could fix it up.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I can try. I've recieved a few requests for SS Brake Lines and Short Shifters. I'll see what I can do. The Short Shifters won't drop much in price because we barely make anything off of them, but we can share the S/H on them.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:25 PM

Someone might of posted it but steel braided brake lines would go nice with the rotors we ordered
Old 03-04-2004, 05:39 AM

BBTB laugh.gif
Old 03-08-2004, 06:14 AM

Default Rear Strut

BBTB is a great idea!!! i need a new one